Tangerine Smoothie Bowl
This morning’s yummy breakfast! Delicious green smoothie bowl with customizable toppings! Green smoothie bowls are the easiest and healthiest way to turn a smoothie into a complete and filling meal!
Ingredients (serves 2)
For the smoothie base
- 1 banana chunked and frozen for extra creaminess
- 2 cups kale
- 1.5 tangerine peeled and segmented
- 1 cup mango chunks
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or other milk of your liking
For the topping
- Blend all smoothie base ingredients until smooth. Add a little bit more almond milk if necessary.
- Divide the smoothie base into bowls.
- Top with tangerine and goji berries, or other superfoods topping of your choice.
- If you want a soft-serve ice cream consistency, freeze all smoothie base ingredients, except liquid base and blend while still frozen.
- Click here to learn how to make your own nut milk. It’s super easy!
Not sure what to cook or how to cook healthy meals to improve your family’s health and happiness? Join YourHealhy.Menu for weekly, personalized meal plans; shopping lists; personal support; shop promotions; and much more.
Don’t forget to download my FREE Book “Amy’s Home Kitchen”, for healthy, clean and delicious recipes